On wednesday 4th October, 2017 Mr. Dale St. Juste was the guest speaker for a Rap Session with the boys of F.A.P.S. He delivered a powerful message in an interactive way:
- There are differences among everyone
- Sometimes it is okay if someone is different
- Some differences we can control and some we cannot
- If someone is different because of something they cannot control or change, then that is okay (thumbs up)
- If someone is different because they made a good choice, that too is also okay (thumbs up)
- If someone is different because they made a bad choice then that is not okay (thumbs down)
The message of respect and tolerance for others was driven home in a very simple way. Now each boy should be armed with a thought process to help them make good decisions about who they admire and how they treat others!